A Message from our
Administrator and Co-Founder
“Welcome, and thank you for visiting Renewed Horizons’ website. Whether you are considering services for yourself or for one of your loved ones, are a current or future staff member, or are just curious about who we are, thank you for taking the time to learn more about us and the amazing people we serve.
For me the name Renewed Horizons expresses our desire for a brighter future. A brighter future for the individuals we serve, by increasing their personal strengths and developing skills that increase their independence. A brighter future for families, who can rest assured that their loved ones are cared and provided for, relieving them of the role of a caregiver and instead giving them back the role of just a loving family member. A brighter future for our community with full integration of individuals with disabilities. And lastly a brighter future for our dedicated staff members who work tirelessly with our amazing people, by providing them with recognition for their work and opportunities to grow professionally.
I invite you to continue your journey with Renewed Horizons. Follow us on social media and invite your friends to do the same. I encourage you to find your own unique way to become part of our mission. Thank you for taking the time to learn about who we are and who we serve.
Renewed Horizons exists to provide a meaningful day to the individuals we serve and the staff we employee, by providing them opportunities for personal growth through the giving of our time, talents, and resources.
To build a community where our participants are seen as individuals not their limitations, where they live fully integrated lives with purpose, discover the freedom to choose throughout their day, find their voice, learn to self advocate, become engaged in their world around them, where they are valued, and discover their hopes and dreams and how to meet them.
- With the correct level of support anyone can be successful.
- All individuals are teachable and can make progress towards greater independence.
- In seeing each individual as a person, and not as their disability.
- Each individual has the right to be a part of their community.
- Through our words and actions that we can make a positive difference in the lives of the individuals we serve.
- We have a duty not only to those we serve, but also to those we employ.
- The foundation of success begins and ends with our employees.
- Effective employees are well paid, well trained, find satisfaction in their daily work, are invested in professionally and personally, and have support and recognition in their daily work.